トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.34304

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

Post #2 Want to make Japanese friends!

B (トロント) 2015-05-29 15:51:04
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hello to everyone nice out there.
This will be my second and last post,
I am a Korean-Canadian male (30) hoping to make new Japanese friends.
I like Japanese culture, especially the foods, I time to time グルメ tour around the city. I also like JP animation from Ghibli and I.G. and enjoys listening to J-Pops other than idol music.
I've shared some great times with my JP friends in the past, and wish this opportunity leads to meeting new good people and share good things in life together.
I welcome any questions, and please no racial slurs or disputes! If you are interested, please kindly send me an e-mail linked to my post. どうぞよろしくお願(ねが)いします!

返信‐1 (トロント) 2015-05-30 05:34

前回嘘がばれて相手にされなかった人ね。

返信‐2 B (トロント) 2015-05-30 06:26

I did not write any lies, if you have something to say to people with Korean background, you should come forward and write me an e-mail or make your speech somewhere public instead of bashing on random people on the internet. I will not reply further to your comments. Please go outside and have a good day and leave this post alone thank you!

返信‐3 (トロント) 2015-05-30 06:50

日本人ならあちこちにいるので、直接会った時に友達になろうとした方が良いですよ。
正直、韓国人と関わってトラブルに巻き込まれた日本人(特に女の子)は多いんです。
顔の見えないネットで友達探しをしても、怖くて避けられてしまうでしょう。
あなたが日本のアニメや音楽を好きなのは分かりますが、狙いはそれだけですか?
何故か韓国人は日本人ばかり必死で追いかける人が多いですよね。。。

返信‐4 B (トロント) 2015-05-30 07:17

Thank you for your advice. But there aren't really opportunities for me to meet JP people in social gatherings. I work, so time-wise, writing on this forum was my best bet. Lame, but true.

Honestly, any friendship (male or female) is welcome as long as there are common interests to share and enjoy together. I didn't think writing on this forum would give so much trouble to me just because of my KR background. Does this really offend you that much?

Anyways, the decision is yours to make, I find myself pretty easy-going and pleasant, if you want to take a chance and be friends with me, please send me an e-mail, you won't regret. Anyways, good evening to you all. I am off.

返信‐5 a (トロント) 2015-05-30 13:57

Many Japanese who frequent e-maple site are pretty close minded especially towards people of Korean and Chinese nationalities
my suggestion to the OP is to look through meetup.com. You will find many Japanese language and culture events that are happening throughout Toronto and people who attend those events are generally more worldly and open-minded regardless of race, creed, religion.

If I were you, I would not even waste my time posting looking-for-friend ad here on e-maple but rather spend my precious time promoting my ad elsewhere, such as meetup.com, Kijiji, language clubs at your local community colleges/universities etc. Again people who frequent here are mostly FOB and still has not learned to accept outside world besides their own, hence sticking to their own kind, of course same thing goes just for any other race(s). It is a human nature to cling to a group of similar background and cultures. This is particularly true for Japanese.

返信‐6 頭にきてる (トロント) 2015-05-30 14:52

またお宅というのが実感ですよ。とにかくほんとにしつこいひとですね!それはあなたの国の文化というかDNAに刻み込まれているんだと思います。
誰もあなたのような人と友達になりたくないからこの前の投稿でも全然反応がなかったんでしょう?あきらめてとっとと消えてくださいよ。ほんとに目障りなんです。イライラするんです。どこの馬の骨か知らない韓国朝鮮人と友達になりたいなんて言うにほんじんているんですかね?
慰安婦、ユネスコ世界遺産、どれだけ嫌がらせをすればきがすむんだか。
おねがいですから我々の前にでてこないで。

返信‐7 (トロント) 2015-05-30 23:01

返信6のような人種差別発言をする人はカナダでは違法です。
お願いだからあなたのような人こそカナダから出ていき、E-Mapleにも書き込まないでください。あなたこそが利用規約に違反し、カナダの人種差別防止の法律にも違反しているのですから。

返信‐8 差別反対 (トロント) 2015-05-30 23:37

返信6さん、人種差別は、カナダじゃなくどの国でも人として最低ですよ。
慰安婦の問題等で韓国と日本が良い外交関係を築けていないのは事実ですが、それと人種差別とは違う問題です。

返信‐9 (トロント) 2015-05-31 02:57

5さん、別に日本人がどーのと言う訳ではなくって、ここに来る誰もがネットで友達を探している韓国の方に興味が無いだけだと思いますよ。私の場合は、同じ日本人でもネット上で友達を探そうとか、ネットで繋がったから実際に会ってみようとか、したいと思いません。だから、別のとこに行って探すのは正解だと思います。自分の好みの反応が得られなかったからと言って、日本人は××だ、とか決めつけるのは失礼ですよ。それでは余計に友達は探せないし、実際に会ってそんな態度では誰も友達になってくれないでしょうね。

6さん、そう言うのは止めましょうよ。

返信‐10 a (トロント) 2015-06-01 05:26

>9、”同じ日本人でもネット上で友達を探そうとか、ネットで繋がったから実際に会ってみようとか、したいと思いません”

それは9さんの偏見な意見であり、要するに韓国人が嫌い・差別しているだけ、E-mapleでよく見かけます、右翼団体集まり場のように思わされます。または書き込みの内容があなたを不快にさせたのかは分かりませんが、事実は事実なんですよ、私や他の多くの人に全くにもって当てはまらないんですよ。E-mapleで友達を募集している方々もいます、ほかの日本人も含めて(個人の経験上)。
Source: http://www.e-maple.net/bbs.html?cat=FF
やはり非日本人とは関わりたくない気持ちはわかります。でもねカナダにいる以上最低限として、相手のバウンダリーを尊重しよう。

>9”日本人は××だ、とか決めつけるのは失礼ですよ。それでは余計に友達は探せないし、実際に会ってそんな態度では誰も友達になってくれないでしょうね。”

私はE-mapleを利用する全ての日本人とはおしゃっていません。
誰もではなくただ9さんと私の性格が合わないのでしょう。私の書き込みの内容に不快を感じたのであれば、謝ります。ごめんね。

9,6,3、どんな個人の事情であれ、結果がどうあれ、他人の貴重な時間を台無しにするのは、どうかと思うのですが。相手が二度もE-mapleで新規投稿しているのにも関わらず、”私はネットで友達なんか作らないんだ”とか”韓国人と関わってトラブルに巻き込まれた”主張するのはご自由です、ですが根拠のない個人的な主観や価値観を押し付けたり、ネット上撒き散らすのはほどほどにしてください。

6と3、お互いのバウンダリーを尊重しましょう。もし価値観が合わなかったら無視・放置すればいいのでは。荒らされるのはとぴ主さんにも迷惑な気がします。

6と3、E-mapleで非日本人に対するネガキャンするよりか日本文化チャンネル桜のYoutubeで熱い論議をすることを強くお勧めします。それと差別用語はネット上で広めないよう。カナダでは言論の自由は保障されていますが、人種差別は法律で強く禁じられています。ここは日本国ではないので、カナダにいる以上カナダの法律を守ってもらいます。ほかのアジア人同様日本人もvisible minoritiesなので立場を重々わきまえてください。
そして最後に、全ての、全国民をひとくくりにするのはその対象にされている個人に大きな迷惑です。自分や友達の事情でとぴ主を避けるのは結構ですが、韓国人だからと、カナダにいる全韓国人があなたの思うような韓国人ではありません。価値観が一致しないのなら無視
E-mapleがStormfront Japanに変わらぬよう、心から願いたいものです。

Source:
1)http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rsc-1985-c-c-46/latest/rsc-1985-c-c-46.html#sec3
2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada

@OP, I'm pretty sure you already know this but try search other sites and good luck finding more friends. I already do have plenty of my own social circles here in Toronto and not seeking new
friend(s). I'm pretty happy with where I am, but would have definitely come out and say what's up, if you are going for Blackhawks ;)

返信‐11 (トロント) 2015-06-01 09:42

>事実は事実なんですよ

私は以前住んでたシェアで飲み会やった時、友人の知り合いの韓国人男性が夜に私の部屋に来て、襲われかけましたよ。大声出したら慌てて出て行って、シェアメイトが皆来てくれて、その男性をシャアハウスから追い出してくれました。友人の韓国人の女の子はすっごく謝ってくれたけど、私はそのあと直ぐシェアを出て自分で住むようになりました。

本当に怖かった!もしも大声が出せなくって、誰も気が付かなかったら、あのままレイプされていたと思う。こんな体験をしたのは私だけじゃなくって、酔わされて意識が無いままやられちゃった子とか、他にもっといます。

韓国人の男性が皆そうだとは言わないけど、日本人の女の子ばかり狙ってる韓国人がいるのも事実。それも少数人数じゃないですよね?付き合うとかじゃなくって、酔わせたり、力で無理やりとか、人気のないところにとか、卑怯な事しますよね?

それが事実ですよ。

価値観とかじゃなくって、韓国人が怖いって思っている日本の女の子が多いんです。それを理解して下さい。

日本人を責める前に、韓国人のお仲間の性犯罪を減らして下さい。

返信‐12 いい加減やめない? (トロント) 2015-06-01 13:21

だから別に韓国人にかぎらず、カナディアンだってそういうやつらたくさんいますよ。友人はシェアハウスで飲み会やってて、ドラッグ勧められて、後は記憶がないとか言ってたし。まあ返信11さんとは状況違うけど、第一、シェアハウスで部屋に鍵がないのと、誰でも出入りできるような環境が特に問題なのでは?
それとも韓国人じゃなくて、カナディアンだったらよかったの?

人種の問題じゃなくて、どうしようもないやつらがいるから女性は特に気をつけましょうって話しだよね。

返信‐13 (トロント) 2015-06-01 13:39

横だけど。

そうそう、人種がなんじゃなくって、クズ男が問題なんですよ。で、そんなクズが(白人、韓国人、黒人、南米系、ETC)がネットでいつも女の子引っかけようとしてるじゃん。それを誰でも知ってるから、ここでその手のトピを立てても反応が悪い訳で。

他人と会うため専用のサイト(Meetupとか?)でやればいいと思うよ。
少なくとも11は人種を問題にしてるとは思わないな。

返信‐14 (トロント) 2015-06-01 14:15

5と10番。多分同じ人間だと思うけど、あんた、英語にしておいたほうがいいと思うよ。あんたの日本語少しおかしすぎてよくわからないところが多すぎるので、ハングルか英語で投稿しろよ、そうでないと日本人から笑われるよ。

それと俺はなんでも知っていてお前ら何んもわかっていないような言い方はやめて頂戴。誰もあんたの意見など聞いていないし、あれをしろこれを見ろなんて、ちょっと生意気すぎるよ。気を付けろ。

返信‐15 (トロント) 2015-06-01 21:46

>ちょっと生意気すぎるよ。気を付けろ。

で、なんで自分は上から目線で命令口調なの?

返信‐16 B (トロント) 2015-06-03 04:52

Hello all,

I wrote this post to make JP friends, not to date JP girls.
But it seems like my intention has been spoiled by 反韓 or w/e ideas and now irrelevant 'discussion' about KR guys wanting JP girls. W/e that means, and wherever that sort of stereotype came from, your arguments are too immature and biased, I won't argue. You will believe what you want to believe anyway.

All these years living in Canada, this is the first time for me to experience racism, and it is actually pretty funny/sad it came from same Asian people. Ironic perhaps?

Anyone who aren't 反韓, feel free to contact me by e-mail we can hang out, otherwise, bye, won't be checking this post again.

返信‐17 (トロント) 2015-06-03 05:23

実際の問題として誰もこちらから呼んでもいないのにのこのこ出てきて少し位悪口言われてそれで怒ってしまい日本人はああだこうだ、人種差別だ反韓だの言いたい放題されたら日本人としてもカチンとくるんですよ。大人げないとか子供みたいだのとかいわれて、あなたがどれだけ素晴らしい人間かは知りませんが、このサイトには来ていただかないほうがお互いのためだと私は思います。

返信‐18 (トロント) 2015-06-03 11:20

と言うかね、2回も同じようなトピ立てて、誰からも連絡が無いって事はさ、トピみてる誰もあなたに興味が無いし、友達になりたくないんだよ。レイシズムとか関係無いんだよ。そうやって勝手にキレると余計評判が悪くなるよ。友達探す専門のサイト行きなよ。

返信‐19 a (トロント) 2015-06-03 11:26

@OP,

I just did a quick simple google search and took me less than 5 minutes to pull results with the website links and You're welcome :)

1)Kijiji
a) wwwkijiji.ca/b-friendship-networking/gta-greater-
toronto-area/japanese/k0c634l1700272

2)Meetup
a)wwwmeetup.com/tjex-ca/
b)wwwjapanese-friends.meetup.com/cities/ca/on/toronto/

3)Youtube
a)wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=d34NMYn76BI

4)Facebook
a)wwwfacebook.com/JapaneseCanadianCulturalCentre

The majority of Japanese are open-minded and only few Japanese who happen to frequent e-maples are sour apples and you need not waste your precious time talking with them. However just to add one more note is the fact that I made couple friends here in E-maple before and they were very open-minded and worldly.
Although, I communicated with them everything in Japanese, so start typing in Japanese and show them you are seriously interested in finding genuine friendship(regardless of race)rather than saying "oh, my time is precious and I can only allow myself 5min talking with other people" I get the impression that you might not be genuine. Hence you get no response. If you have difficulty breaking the ice or when someone do not reciprocate, there's no need to keep banging someone's door, cause that just creates annoyance rather than anything else. Also you need to clearly indicate your intent as to why you are looking for friends...you know what, probably your best best is to go to the above sites that I mentioned and you'll have most likely no problem finding friends ((regardless of race)).

This website is really made by Japanese and for Japanese EXCLUSIVELY. E-mapleは日本人の日本人による日本人のためのサイトです。I know racism sucks but it happens everywhere in the world. I've lived in both countries, Canada and Japan and I can tell you that racism in Japan is just as worse here in Canada, maybe worse than Canada depending on your racial/ethnic background
since I'm not an Asian, I did get by without much trouble, except maybe when I occasionally see "Japanese Only" sign in the rural area. I expected no less since I respected their country and they have the right to do so. If you still aren't satisfied with the low response rate, then go to Stormfront Canada - wwwstormfront.org/forum/ and there you will come to appreciate high response rate from the "very important Anglo members"

I'm a French-Canadian and I sometimes have problem with the Anglo whenever they speak English in Québec, does that count as a racist, Nope, because it's in a French speaking province and we highly encourage my fellow Japanese friends to tell Anglo in Québec this:
Est-ce que vous parlez francais ? (Do you speak French ?)
Anyone wishing to visit here, please respect the language and culture of Québec. absolutely NO English and NO Japanese. Merci.
Good luck finding friends :)

返信‐20 A (トロント) 2015-06-03 11:41

Does all French Canadians speak English in rest of the provinces other than Quebec?

返信‐21 バカはレスするな! (トロント) 2015-06-03 12:03

× Does all French Canadians speak English in rest of the provinces other than Quebec?

○ Do all French Canadians speak English in the provinces other than Quebec?

返信‐22 (トロント) 2015-06-03 13:11

じゃあ21もレスしちゃダメだろ

返信‐23 (モントリオール) 2015-06-04 00:54

>Anyone wishing to visit here, please respect the language and culture of Québec. absolutely NO English and NO Japanese. Merci.

WTF?!I live in Montreal but I speak English and Japanese if I want to. Stop with the language fascism Merci!

返信‐24 (トロント) 2015-06-04 01:35

英語で長々書いてるのは全部同じヤツww