トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.35255

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

Oct 2~4 Algonquin Park に行きませんか。

Algonquin (トロント) 2015-09-29 05:27:50
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

こんにちは.

We are planning to go to Algonquin Park this Friday to Sunday to enjoy the foliage and hike the trails there. We've rented a 3 bedroom cottage located in a tranquil area near Haliburton. Here is the schedule,

First day: Depart from Toronto during evening time Oct 2 Friday after work, probably around 7pm, specific time not yet confirmed. Once we arrive to the cottage we will spend the night doing BBQ and campfire with some drinks.

Second day: We will hike some Algonquin Park trails such as Lookout trail and Booth's Rock trail, we may do more if we have enough energy. We will spend most of the day sightseeing. Once we return to the cottage, we can do canoeing/paddle boating (Free, included at the cottage). At night, we will do BBQ/campfire again, and maybe play some card/board games and have some drinks.

Third day: Not yet determined yet, but most likely tour around the Haliburton area/cottage area and do some activities and return to Toronto by 9pm.

We are a group of Koreans and Korean/Canadians, 3 guys and 2 girls so far, and we are recruiting 3 more people to come with us.

We will be moving in our vehicles, and the total price for the trip will be approximately $150~200 per person. This price includes the cottage fee/foods/drinks/gas.

If you are interested to spend the weekend with us or if you have any questions, please send me an e-mail!

返信‐1 a (トロント) 2015-09-29 07:03

Condoms and Kimchi included in the price?

返信‐2 A (トロント) 2015-09-29 08:58

やばい、腹かかえてわロタwwwwwwwww

返信‐3 a (トロント) 2015-09-30 22:53

I've always wondered if people actually reply to these types of posts.

This website is meant specifically for Japanese international students, so I think it's a good idea if you indicated why you chose to look for people on this site. Why here and not on craigslist for example? Do you speak Japanese? Are you interested in Japanese culture?

I'm sure you wouldn't want some 50 year old Japanese guy showing up, so you also have to state your age as well.

返信‐4 a (トロント) 2015-09-30 23:04

↑None of your business! I'm already joining them for the trip! and I'm 52!

返信‐5 Algonquin (トロント) 2015-09-30 23:40

Thank you. We are all in our 20s and early 30s, and we also have the same posting on kijiji, KR and Chinese forums as well not just here. We've received a few inquiries but we still have some spots left. If you are still interested, please let us know by e-mail!

返信‐6 a (トロント) 2015-09-30 23:52

>REPLY 3

What's wrong with 50 year old men joining them? I'm still big time sexually active and mentally forever 16! Pooped(●´ω`●)σ myself

返信‐7 Algonquin (トロント) 2015-10-02 23:39

The group is full! thanks for the interest :)

返信‐8 a (トロント) 2015-10-02 23:43

천만에요(●´ω`●)