トロント掲示板 (仲間探し) - No.35958

掲載内容により損害を被った場合、当サイトでは一切の責任を負いません。 掲載内容の信憑性等の判断は自己責任で。 当掲示板をご利用の方は、 利用規約に同意したとみなします。 問題のある投稿を見つけた場合やご意見ご要望は、 address までご連絡を。 最近の管理内容は、管理報告をご参照ください。
トロント 仲間探し

Look for a serious girl for long term relationship

Harris (トロント) 2016-01-26 14:50:16
本トピックは、返信停止または返信可能期間終了のため返信・メール送信はできません。

Hi,
I know it might not be proper to do in this way. I am serious looking for a Asian Girl to develop a long term relationship, marriage here in Toronto. I am Chinese Canadian, I like Japanese culture and food. I learned Japanese for 4 years, and am keen to improve. I speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese and some Japanese and French as well. I am working in Insurance for some years already. I own my house and car, living a stable life. I just turned the age 36. I am honest and hard working, family oriented, nice manner, I will treat you well.

I hope you're mature thinking, understanding, kind to people, between 27~34 years old. I can teach you languages, you can help me on Japanese.

If you share the same thinking, and want to know me as well, please contact me at janrong@hotmail.com

返信‐1 A (トロント) 2016-01-27 02:37

https://www.facebook.com/harris.rong

返信‐2 (トロント) 2016-01-27 02:44

It seems you have some complex feelings towards Japan, why are you interested in meeting Japanese women in particular?
I know that the politics shouldn't interfere relationships/individuals but I don't understand why you want to selectively meet Japanese women when you hold negative sentiments towards the country.

Harris Rong
I used to like the Japanese culture and products a lot.But your politicians and certain groups of nationalist activists and journalists are making me very very upset and disappointed!!!
Japanese invasion in Korea and China is a 100% TRUE HISTORY. Please sincerely admit that past and apologize instead of making up excuses and saying these countries are anti-Japan!!! It is not a domestic issue, your army had launched the war and intented to conquer, colonized the other neighboring countries. You broke into neighbors' house with weapon,killed people and claimed you come to save them. That was not Your House!!! What a ROBBER's argument!!! now you still pay tributes to your war criminals at Yasukini and say this is not a matter that your neighbors should concern. And saying it has already been settled with some treaties after WW2. IF you, from the bottom of heart, truly respect and understand the harm caused to the neighbors, you should stop going there.
I do hope these countries all can become friends. But at this moment, I just see you are turning against and walking farther away. Wake up, Japan!

返信‐3 Harris (トロント) 2016-01-27 12:52

Hi A san,

Thanks for your attention. LOL.
My FB comment is on a particular news event back in year 2013 towards a guy's publicity, we all might have different point of view on politics. it's nothing to do with my post here. I am glad to see a peaceful world no matter in Asia, or N America, for now and for our next generation.

I choose to post here is for looking for a life time partner, the individual HER. I like Japanese language, food, and I and she can learn from each other, and grow together in different aspects. I want my kids to be multilingual and multicultural. That's my wish.

返信‐4 Bさん (トロント) 2016-02-02 09:45

WTH. This post is a joke right?

返信‐5 Japanese men (トロント) 2016-02-02 22:16

Hey dude. What’s up?

No offence, but are you freaking kidding me that It’s so easy to find Japanese women like this way? You just trying too hard to impress Japanese women. Dude If live in back 1940’s you may find some women but even then you are some kind of guys do not respect women at all. All you care about is to fulfill your needs and desires

First of all, this is not the way you find life time women, lazy man. Sit on the chair in front of your computer looking for life time mate?? You are seriously insulting Japanese women. Do you think some bimbo Japanese women find you are attractive as future husband? Dude, you do not realize that you sounds like typical Japanese men whom Japanese women dislike because modern Japanese women are much more sophisticated, independent, intelligent, and stylish.

Second of all, If you really want to learn Japanese language, go to school or get on the online course. Women have sort of 6th sense that able to sense and read men's mind despite you pretend you have good intentions. Best way is that be honest and be sincere.

Third of all, change your photo on the facebook. You must have close up photo that shows your level of confidence as a man. Some women might find you that you have a cute face. Trust me Many Japanese women like cute men like you, I’m serious. Be more confident but be gentleman.

Finally, learn more about women, I don't think you have had a many relationship in the past. Dude, you do not need to impress women, just pay attention to everything when you are seeing or communicating with women. Most importantly, show respect to Japanese women that she is a special person. Do not rush, take a time to get to know her first. If she is interested in you slowly show who you are.
Make sure you listen to a women you are communicating and meeting with. Too many men are too busy talking about themselves not listening to women. Once women loses interest in you, you are toasted. Good luck!!

返信‐6 Harris (トロント) 2016-02-03 10:49

Thanks a lot for your insight and advice. I didn't have much experience with a girl. I am really just a beginner in learning that. I learned a lot indeed.

返信‐7 (トロント) 2016-02-03 10:59

you are 36 and you don't even want to date someone 35? Why the ageism?

返信‐8 Harris (トロント) 2016-02-03 11:40

Just ideally within that range, lol

返信‐9 カナダ人 (トロント) 2016-02-03 12:19

返信5さん
お前、ここで英語の練習するんじゃねーよ。
何をダラダラ言ってんの?

返信‐10 (トロント) 2016-02-03 12:48

え、普通にアドバイスしてあげただけじゃん?笑 英語とか関係ないから

返信‐11 I am fed up (トロント) 2016-02-21 05:33

I really don't want this Chinese guy to date or marry a Japanese girl after I saw his comment on FB.
This guy has a strong opinion about history between China, Korea and Japan and like politicians in China and Korea, he just doesn't know anything.

Japan did not invade Korea. It was an annex agreement between Korea and Japan. There was a political party in Korea at that time that was pro-Japan after Russo-Japan war.
They chose the annexation to Japan and they got the majority in Parliament.

Anyway, find a Chinese or Korean girlfriend for a Christ sake so you can share your feelings toward Japan.

返信‐12 (トロント) 2016-02-21 06:18

ネトウヨうっせーよ